Founder of A Girls Guide To Paris website New York, NY: Paris travel professional
Founder of A Girls Guide To Paris website
New York, NY: Paris travel professional
(recommended by Renee Ketchum)
Doni Belau is the founder and CEO of the website Girls’ Guide to Paris, which is a travel guide to Paris on the web, for ladies, girls and those who love them. http://www.girlsguidetoparis.com. Written by herself and over 10 other writers in the city of light, GG2P covers everything from hotels, to shopping to French chocolate to restaurant reviews to spas and hammams. Our insiders cover the latest museum shows and nearly every interesting and current cultural happening in Paris. Doni is a contributor to the soon to be published book on the great cities of the world by National Geographic and is in the process of writing the Girls’ Guide to Paris to be published in 2011/12.
Doni can speak on Paris and/or the Bordeaux region (where she owns a home). As you’ll see from her website her voice is girlfriend to girlfriend and is fun, informative and natural and most definitely not professorial.
Recent topics that she has spoken on include:
- The secrets of Paris, an insider’s look on what’s happening in the city of light
- Pastry, chocolate & shoe shopping in Paris
- The food revolution in Paris, from gastro-bistros to natural wine bars
- Fetes and festivals in Paris, picking the best
- Paris with the kids or your teenage daughter/son
- Making Paris affordable
- Buying an apartment in Paris: the pitfalls, the best deals and navigating the rental market
- The undiscovered arrondissements
$250 plus travel expenses (if out of state)
Doni can supply a small French gourmet tasting and will often giveaway one of her famous DIY walking tours of Paris to attendees.
369 Croton Lake Road, Bedford Corners, NY 10549