For Alliance Française Leaders
Bienvenue to our special section for Alliance Française leaders. Here, you’ll find information on Federation programs, grants, cultural offerings, and our information-packed E-Flash newsletter. In addition, representatives from Federation member chapters have access to a private section with special resources, including our toolkit and workshop presentations. To receive a user name and password, please send name, title, chapter and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federation Annual Convention
The 2020 Federation of Alliances Françaises USA Convention will be held October 21-24 – entirely online for the first time! The convention will offer a full slate of webinars, panels, and opportunities to network with Alliance leaders from across the United States. Please stay tuned for more details. Save the date for our 2021 convention to be held October 21-23 in Detroit, Michigan.
Why join the Federation?
- National group of talented Alliance Française leaders united by the common purpose of promoting French language and culture
- Thousands of dollars in grants for school development, cultural programming, marketing and more
- Federation e-newsletter, E-Flash, packed with timely, practical tips
- One Film One Federation, One Book One Federation, and Cultural Offerings programs
- Guidance from our team of experienced Alliance leaders
- Members-only annual convention bringing together inside and outside experts
- Promotional opportunities, discounts, and partnerships
- Access to exclusive areas of our website, including toolkits, white papers, and workshop presentations
For information about how your chapter can become a member,
please contact Melissa Saura at email@example.com.