For Alliance Française Leaders
Bienvenue to our special section for Alliance Française leaders. Here, you’ll find information on Federation programs, grants, Performers’ Directory, and links to our information-packed E-Flash newsletter and Federation Focus magazine. In addition, representatives from Federation member chapters have access to a private section with special resources to help you make your Alliance the best it can be, including our Ask the Experts forum, toolkit and workshop presentations. To receive a user name and password, please send name, title, chapter and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kansas City, here we come!
The 2018 Federation of Alliances Françaises USA Convention will be held from October 25-27 in Kansas City, home to world-famous barbecue, majestic fountains, and swinging jazz. The convention will offer a full slate of workshops, panels, and opportunities to network with Alliance leaders from across the United States as well as representatives from the Fondation, Délégation, and the Federation. In addition, we’re planning a special event at the National World War I Museum and Memorial, which is currently commemorating the centennial of the Great War.
Why join the Federation?
- National group of talented and like-minded members united by the common purpose of promoting French language and culture
- Thousands of dollars in grants for school development, cultural programming and more
- Our monthly e-newsletter, E-Flash, packed with timely, practical tips
- Popular One Film One Federation and One Book One Federation programs
- Guidance from our team of experienced Alliance leaders from the most successful Alliances, from very small to very large
- Members-only annual meeting bringing together outside and inside experts to support Alliances and guide them to success
- Promotional opportunities, discounts, and partnerships only available to Federation members
- Access to exclusive areas of our website, including our Ask the Experts Forum, toolkits, and workshop presentations
For information about how your chapter can become a member,
please contact Melissa Sauer at email@example.com.