For Alliance Française Leaders
Bienvenue to our special section for Alliance Française leaders. Here, you’ll find information on Federation programs, grants, cultural offerings, and links to our information-packed E-Flash newsletter and Federation Focus magazine. In addition, representatives from Federation member chapters have access to a private section with special resources to help you make your Alliance the best it can be, including our Ask the Experts forum, toolkit and workshop presentations. To receive a user name and password, please send name, title, chapter and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Annual Convention: Detroit, Michigan
The 2020 Federation of Alliances Françaises USA Convention will be held from October 22-24 in Detroit, Michigan, named “City of Design” by UNESCO in 2015. The convention will offer a full slate of workshops, panels, and opportunities to network with Alliance leaders from across the United States.
Why join the Federation?
- National group of talented and like-minded members united by the common purpose of promoting French language and culture
- Thousands of dollars in grants for school development, cultural programming and more
- Our monthly e-newsletter, E-Flash, packed with timely, practical tips
- Popular One Film One Federation and One Book One Federation programs
- Guidance from our team of experienced Alliance leaders from the most successful Alliances, from very small to very large
- Members-only annual meeting bringing together outside and inside experts to support Alliances and guide them to success
- Promotional opportunities, discounts, and partnerships only available to Federation members
- Access to exclusive areas of our website, including our Ask the Experts Forum, toolkits, and workshop presentations
For information about how your chapter can become a member,
please contact Melissa Saura at email@example.com.