For Alliance Française Leaders
Bienvenue to our special section for Alliance Française leaders. Here, you’ll find information on Federation programs, grants, Performers’ Directory, and links to our information-packed E-Flash newsletter and Federation Focus magazine. In addition, representatives from Federation member chapters have access to a private section with special resources to help you make your Alliance the best it can be, including our Ask the Experts forum, toolkit and workshop presentations. To receive a user name and password, please send name, title, chapter and email address to email@example.com.
Rejoignez-nous à la Nouvelle-Orléans!
Marquez vos calendriers: The 2017 Federation of Alliances Françaises USA Annual Meeting & Convention will be held from October 19-21 at Le Pavillon Hotel in the heart of downtown New Orleans, steps away from the lively French Quarter. The convention will offer a full slate of informational workshops, panels and opportunities for networking and socializing with leaders from Alliances large and small from across the country.
Benefits of Federation membership
- Being part of a national group of talented and like-minded members who are united by the common purpose of promoting French language and culture
- Thousands of dollars in grants for school development, cultural programming and more
- Full range of Federation communications, including our time-sensitive monthly e-newsletter, E-Flash, as well as our quarterly electronic magazine, Federation Focus
- Access to our popular One Film One Federation and One Book One Federation programs
- An impressive team of Alliance leaders who represent the most successful Alliances in all size categories, from very small to very large. Federation leaders are experienced professionals available to answer questions and provide guidance
- Members-only annual meeting that brings together outside and inside experts to support Alliances and guide them to success
- Promotional opportunities, discounts and partnerships only available to Federation members
- Access to exclusive areas of our website, including our Ask the Experts Forum, toolkits, and workshop presentationFor information about how your chapter can become a member, contact Melissa Sauer at firstname.lastname@example.org.